How to care for your Jewellery
- To help protect the quality and durability of your LIOU jewellery, please make sure you remove it when you wash your hands, bathe, shower or engage in exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a swimming pool.
- Avoid applying creams/lotions and spraying perfume directly onto your jewellery as this will cause it to tarnish.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, sunlight or humidity.
How to store your jewellery
- We highly recommend that you store your jewellery in the original LIOU packaging provided or another suitably lined pouch or box, ideally store your pieces separately so that they don’t rub together or become tangled.
LIOU offers a 12-month warranty on all OPULENCE jewellery from our Luxury range from the date of your purchase, and provides a replacement service should your product deem to be defective or faulty. We only replace items if they are defective or faulty and we do require proof of purchase.
For all other collections we offer a 3 month warranty from the date of your purchase (providing you have your receipt) and it does not cover an exchange or refund due to lack of care as recommended by our guidelines or normal wear and tear.
Our return policy is valid for up to 30 days after purchase of goods. We offer store credits & exchanges for the value of your purchase. Unfortunately we do not offer cash returns. For all refunds and exchanges we do require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a store credit or exchange.
Due to hygienic purposes we do not refund or exchange any LIOU earrings.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please contact us to arrange a return.